Monday, November 26, 2007

Post-Thanksgiving

Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. As you've no doubt noticed, urgent matters have kept me away from the blog for several days. I was one of the estimated 147 million people who were busy stimulating the economy post-Thanksgiving (this included 47 million babies and 10 million purse dogs). Never let it be said that I shirk my civil duties!

I also hope you all had a chance to ponder the real reason we celebrate Thanksgiving, which is, of course, to finally get around to cleaning your house. The big question is, if you are hosting the dinner, do you clean before your guests come, or after?

Let me know your thoughts on that weighty issue, and I'll be back tomorrow in regular blog form.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes

Anonymous said...

Clean?

ilovecomics said...

It's a big, bad, ugly word, isn't it, Neighbor?