Friday, April 13, 2007

Busy

What with one thing and another, I see no blog entries have written themselves this week. Funny how that works. Forced, through no fault of my own, to work for a living, I have had to pay more attention than I really care to to that activity this week. I apologize to my three fans -- which includes my husband, who knows what's good for him -- for the lack of material this week. I could, I suppose, write on how we awoke this morning to find that the front door had blown open of its own accord sometime during the night (which explains why the furnace would not shut off and it reached like 98 degrees upstairs), and I'm sure given enough time and distance I will find something funny about this, but right now I can only think of all the four- and eight-footed critters who might have gained unlawful entry. Not to mention the two-footed ones. Or I could write about my husband's attempt to help his mother, who is a neophyte to computers, open an e-mail account, but now that she is online and able to access this blog perhaps that is better left to everyone's imagination. Let's just say that this phone conversation started last evening and by the time it was over, she was still e-mailless and said she'd better hang up before it was time for Joe to go to work. And alas, now it is time for me to go to work.

No comments: