Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Changes

Those of you who are paying close attention will notice a few small changes to this blog. First, I am no longer identified in my profile -- falsely, I might add -- as an accountant living in Afghanistan. You didn't notice this information? Neither did I, until a few days ago. I know how this happened, but I'm too embarrassed to explain, so let's move on to the more interesting changes.

My research shows that the blog needed some more "interactive elements" to get readers involved. You can get more involved by sending me money at...ha ha! Just kidding. (Although if I thought it would work, I would certainly give you my address.) Therefore I have added some simple surveys, which you will see on the left side if you scroll down. Here is your chance to be heard! Or at least counted. Not that it will count for much, but it's more fun than, say, filling out your tax return.

As always, we appreciate your readership. And remember to get involved!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want it documented that without a doubt, maybe, I'm not saying "yes" - I'm not saying "no", one of the votes might be mine...I also want it documented that I enjoy reading about ALL the subjects mentioned!

ilovecomics said...

And WE enjoy your comments!